- This is my preferred platform for setting clients up for success and future growth.
- You need a domain name and hosting. WordPress itself is free, as is WooCommerce (the online store plugin).
- There are over 58,000+ plugins for WordPress and Woocommerce.
Click on these buttons to visit a selection of WordPress Theme sites and preview their site demos.
WordPress Website Maintenance
Contact form test
Visual check of site
Tier 1 +
Security & Performance checks
Broken link monitoring
Tier 1 & 2 +
30 minutes after-hours
The above Care Plans assume regular maintenance has been performed and the website is in a reasonable condition. Additional costs will apply if regular website maintenance has not occurred recently and the website require work to bring it to a basic integrity level. Updates do not include PHP Updates which are managed with your Host. Phone/Email and Emergency Support does not carry over. Rates for additional support – $70/hour during business hours (9am to 5pm); $150/hour after-hours 9>5pm weekdays and on weekends).
- A great option for businesses who don’t like WordPress.
- You need a domain name, and Shopify requires a monthly fee. Shopify has 5,700+ apps.
Click on this button to view themes on the Shopify Site.
- logo, business cards, flyers, reports, documents, signs – you name it I design it
- branding – full branding or updating existing
- font choices for print and web
- custom graphics and images for websites and socials
- templates set up in Canva Pro with your branding